viernes, diciembre 02, 2005

Killing us slowly


If I could turn back time
I would change you and change me
Are we hurting each other?
Or is it just me?

You make me forget about the rough times
You make everything sound perfect
I get a taste of heaven
Every four days of hell
You portray me, you praise me and you hate me
Because it is you who can’t forget
It is you who brings up the past over and over again
And you take me down
You break me down
I try to slip away like a fearful prey
But I crumble on my way
We get carried away…
Our love becomes volatile.
It goes from solid, "so strong"
To vanishing fog
We saturate ourselves with all kinds of shit
We kill each other each and every day


What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.